Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 16: 1/16/14

Road trip!!!!!! Wooooo! We decided to leave a day early! 

Hmmmm my brains so scattered I can't think right now. Oh yeah! I made biscuits with jelly and just plain butter for C. Mine had the jelly. Then we decided C was well enough to go to open gym so I scafed down a perfect bar.

After the gym, I had some dried mango and a protein shake with creatine. By this point I couldn't even focus straight because I was so excited to leave. 

Got home, got everything ready and ate some lunch.
-Chicken, sweet potato, peas, pepperoni and avocado 

We got headed onto the road and brought a massive snack bag. Stopped at in and out and got the usual for dinner. Double meat in a lettuce wrap with fries that C and I split. 

Hmmm snacks in the car. We shared some buffalo wheat thins. We both ate a banana. I feel like I ate so much more but it's not ringing a bell.

So good bye. Hello Newport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment