Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7: 1/7/13

Ugh. So sick. Thanks, C. 

Breakfast: Had a banana, peach Greek yogurt and a perfect bar. All my pills.

Had to get everything done as quick as I could with this stupid cold coming on. 

Lunch:
Tuna with guacamole and pickles 
Tomato soup
Pineapple
Fish oil 

Dying here. Ugh. Had some more of the tuna and a bag of apple chips. Bout to crush another peanut butter perfect bar. Don't care. I'm sickz. I'll spend $372938 on them just to make me feel better. 

Death. I'm feeling a little better now (jan 9th) so I'll update the best I can.

Luckily I had pork in the crockpot and another crockpot meal all ready to go for the next day. This could not have beefed planned for being as sick as I was. 

Dinner:
C fed me a cup of pork with rice. Appetite is way down. I had some cashews with two cups of lemon ginger tea. The tea was so good. So glad I grabbed fresh ginger today at the store. 

Then, I died. No, but I wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment