Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4: 1/4/14

Had a banana and a Greek yogurt before my lonely WOD. Poor baby doll is sick. :(

After class, I ate another banana and a protein shake (12oz). 

Lunch-ish:
-Pork(4.6oz), peas, sweet potatoes for days and half an avocado
-Fish oil

Didn't finish the large sweet potato and I ate the apple about 30 minutes after. Probably had about 16oz of water between class and the morning. Not sure exactly how much so I'll just say it was that. 

Just had a peanut butter perfect food bar. Omg. Why do they have to be so good? I would eat five a day... Same with the quest bars though. Can't find them out here so I might have to wait until SoCal and see if we can get some boxes down there and bring them back. I don't want to pay shipping on bars. Did you use amazon prime (B)? If I can find some with free shipping I would get a box. There are so many kinds though so I want to try them all. I really like the chocolatey/peanut buttery ones. Obvs.

Bought to pound some banana nut clusters now. Lots of lounging and nursing C back to good health today=lots of crossfit YouTube videos. 

-30oz water
-coco pb

Dinner:
-Pork belly with peas and sweet potato 
-Fish oil and magnesium
-Pineapple 
-30oz water 

Had a date and a bowl of applesauce with cinnamon.

20oz water and a few more pieces of the paleo clusters 

Final water intake: 108oz
Weight: can't remember for sure. It was either 132.8 or 133.8

No comments:

Post a Comment